Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

APPRECIATION IS A NEED IN YOUR LIFE...

Appreciate the people around you. Life is unpredictable, it might end in your most unexpected time so learn to appreciate. Appreciate your family, friends and all the people around.In  my life there is one person I appreciate much, she might not be a perfect person but for me she is the best and none could ever replace her. She's my mother. Without her I might not be born and I would be nothing. I will post in here an appreciation letter our teacher required us to write but I have no courage to give this to her. I just hope that she could read this...

Dear Ma,
             I want to tell the world how lucky I am to have you as my mother. It took no words to describe you as an important part of my life, that's why now I exist and you made life easy and beautiful for me because you are always there to support and never fails to give me all my needs.
             I would like to say a thousand words of thanks but I believe it's still not enough to repay your sacrifices for us. I may not be perfect child yet I'm aiming that one day you would also be proud of me, and that you will realize that you are also lucky to have me as your child. I love you and I hope you know and you can feel that. I may not tell you that but believe me it's true. I sincerely do. I appreciate all your efforts to give us a better life and I promise I will never fail you. I'm so sorry for all the wrong things I've done. Thank you, Ma. If I be living another life in this world, I will still choose you to be my mother.
                                                           
                                                                                   Your child,
                                                                                     ROGIELYN


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento