Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

A DREAM...

DREAMS AT OFTEN TIMES REFLECT OUR INNERMOST FEELINGS AND SOMETIMES OUR FEARS AND ASPIRATIONS. SOMETIMES WHAT WE THINK ABOUT BEFORE WE SLEEP ARE SEEN IN OUR DREAMS WHENEVER WE SLEEP AT NIGHT... SOMETIMES IT ALSO SHOWS SOMETHING THAT WE MAY EXPERIENCE IN OUR LIVES AND SOMETIMES IT HAS A MESSAGE ON US. IT COULD BE A SIGN OR A WARNING... THERE ARE ALSO UNPREDICTABLE DREAMS BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE IT SPEAKS SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE....THIS POST IS A STORY I MADE BASED FROM A DREAM I HAD ONE NIGHT....

A DREAM WEDDING

           I was wearing a white dress, holding a bouquet, walking in the aisle but it took me too long to reach the end of that aisle. I love the dress I was wearing it is made of beautiful fabric and the flower used as a decoration of the bouquet is my favorite flower, roses the usual flower a man always gives a woman. I am so excited to reach the end of the aisle to reach the man waiting for me there. I saw my mother and father, all my brothers and sisters including my friends and other unknown faces looking at me saying "Congratulation!" with a smile.
        " Why does it take me too long to reach the altar?" I told myself. I am excited to see my groom in his coat and tie waiting for me to be his wife and be with him forever. suddenly I saw a group of man in front I thought I'm going to see with them the man I'm going to marry but his not any of them. I look directly at the altar while looking for the man I've been longing to see but I can't find him. I was in the middle of the aisle and I feel nervous and upset asking myself "Where is he?...
            I still continue walking, I know that man won't fail me and he loves me that's why we are getting marry. He might just want to surprise me. He is my dream man, a part of my dream wedding an event full of love and happiness. I am now near by the altar and still can't see my husband to be then suddenly I woke up. I realized it was just a dream. It was really a dream wedding.
From this dream I've realized that dreams doesn't reveal things immediately, that's why I have not seen my groom. soon when the right time comes my dream will come true with the clear image of the man I was destined to get marry with. Only God knows about it and even dreams can't intervene in God's plans for all of us... DREAMS ARE BITS OF SIGNS ONLY... 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento