Martes, Agosto 9, 2011

GIVE AND EXPRESS YOUR LOVE...


No one could ever say that he don’t know how to love because love is innately planted in our being as God molded our shape . Your worth will be express in love but expressing your love for someone is so much difficult  like how I am experiencing. We must make other way to express  our love to someone before it’s too late. Here is an example of a way that I’ve done to express my love to someone special. I may seldom say how I feel for him but I really appreciate him and I love him.
Giving you anything will never show how I appreciate you
Even counting stars will never measure how much I love you
Remembering our moments together is something I won't forget to do
And I will not stop loving if it would still be you 
Laughing in your boring jokes is indeed irreplaceable 
Definitely your voice every time you sing makes you more adorable
Can anyone do things like what you’ve done in an extraordinary way 
And make me fall in love even more each day  
Receiving your love leads me to knowing my purpose 
I would never get to know more of God without you, I suppose 
Nothing more I can do, I would just say endless THANK YOU… 
Our life is but one and I would love to spend it with you.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento